'24 FL S Jarvis Boatwright (Southern Cal commit)

Best thing about the 24 class is the amount of DB’s we are legit contenders for. There are probably 10 or more DB’s that are SEC quality players that I think we are in their top group. Huge huge need

Best thing about the 24 class is the amount of DB’s we are legit contenders for. There are probably 10 or more DB’s that are SEC quality players that I think we are in their top group. Huge huge need
We need DBs that have played offense at a high level.

That are comfortable looking for the football and making a play on it.

Right not we have a bunch of dudes that are good at doing DB drills in practice, but are absolutely not good."football players".

What was the name of the WR we had a couple of years ago from Clearwater HS that never panned out and transferred?

We need DBs that have played offense at a high level.

That are comfortable looking for the football and making a play on it.

Right not we have a bunch of dudes that are good at doing DB drills in practice, but are absolutely not good."football players".
I agree with this logic. Kind of like taking rb and making them a lb. I would be looking at high school receivers maybe with not a bunch of offers to play corner for us. Kids with ball skills that look to make plays on the ball

Reactions: LittleVol
I agree with this logic. Kind of like taking rb and making them a lb. I would be looking at high school receivers maybe with not a bunch of offers to play corner for us. Kids with ball skills that look to make plays on the ball
We need players like Rickey Gibson. Check out his film. Plays corner like a corner.

VN Store

Back