‘23 FL RB Treyaun Webb (Florida commit)

How do you even make that lol? Modeling?

Do you see graphics and media departments putting more money in with NIL? I hop edits will be more and more “Pixar-like” in the future.

was probably made in blender, which is a modeling software. seeing more and more of those type of motion graphics pop up. but yes! the ncaa had a rule change that went into effect this year that you can send recruits and prospects personalized videos now. Was limited to static graphics before. So yeah, there's definitely more content like this coming out now (you may have noticed Sylvester Smith's commitment video, this was the first year the school could make them). Re: "pixar-like", never say never, but that type of animating and illustration is really time-intensive, whereas recruiting tends to lead to more spontaneous types of content creation, stuff that can be made and replicated quickly.

was probably made in blender, which is a modeling software. seeing more and more of those type of motion graphics pop up. but yes! the ncaa had a rule change that went into effect this year that you can send recruits and prospects personalized videos now. Was limited to static graphics before. So yeah, there's definitely more content like this coming out now (you may have noticed Sylvester Smith's commitment video, this was the first year the school could make them). Re: "pixar-like", never say never, but that type of animating and illustration is really time-intensive, whereas recruiting tends to lead to more spontaneous types of content creation, stuff that can be made and replicated quickly.
Thanks! This is one aspect of CFB I really appreciate. I’ve never used blender but have imported files to programs like unreal. Lol yeah, It’s unrealistic to expect Pixar quality but exciting to see artist combine talent with sports

You thinking Robinson or Cobb as the RB signee this class?
Unless we get Seldon, I think we would take both. Robinson would give us a big back who doesn't look like he's wearing cement shoes, and Cobb is a versatile, all- purpose back. We're not exactly loaded with future NFL talent at that position and you need 3 healthy, really good backs at all times in this offense.

Unless we get Seldon, I think we would take both. Robinson would give us a big back who doesn't look like he's wearing cement shoes, and Cobb is a versatile, all- purpose back. We're not exactly loaded with future NFL talent at that position and you need 3 healthy, really good backs at all times in this offense.

I wasn't sure exactly how well we stand with those two. I hope we get Seldon. Spots are going to be tight, that would open up a spot elsewhere and still help us at WR too.

Seldon has that freakish Darren McFadden type burst!

Except he's more agile and probably more versatile overall.

How do you even make that lol? Modeling?

Do you see graphics and media departments putting more money in with NIL? I hop edits will be more and more “Pixar-like” in the future.
My customer is a major media creator/distributor so I occasional attend the NAB (National Association of Brodcasters) Show in Vegas. To do that is simple. Take a video and put in professional editing software and say beginning in this frame ## this color turns to color x. They have the capability to say change every stop sign that says STOP TO whatever stop signs look like In France for the France version of the cartoon, pretty cool and so easy even an Alabama graduate could do it.

the only nfl talent i see there is williams-thomas and jabari

VN Store

Back