‘23 FL RB Treyaun Webb

UT_Tix79

Florida and South Carolina mods have said he’s fishing for the biggest NIL deal basically, so, whoever ups the bag the most will get him. Which is why he pumps up every team he’s set to visit.

With our NIL game, we definitely have a shot

Voltime123

Florida and South Carolina mods have said he’s fishing for the biggest NIL deal basically, so, whoever ups the bag the most will get him. Which is why he pumps up every team he’s set to visit.

Depends on how high we have him on our board compared to other RB’s, but we definitely have a shot Florida’s nil isn’t bad though just not as good as ours yet

AresTheVol

Would legit be shocked if he's not a Gator. He's the one recruit I'm surest about this whole cycle.
i don't think your collective can help recruiting due to Napier openly endorsing them, to where ours can, but wouldn't be surprised if he ends up a gator yet wouldn't be surprised if he ended up a vol, this recruitment is bleh

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
i don't think your collective can help recruiting due to Napier openly endorsing them, to where ours can, but wouldn't be surprised if he ends up a gator yet wouldn't be surprised if he ended up a vol, this recruitment is bleh
Callahan, is that you?

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.

Oh yeah? If that’s all true and we want him bad enough he’ll be a Vol.

Not really sure this is anything more than him playing Florida for a better NIL deal. Gator in the end.
Hey whatever hurts Florida I'm all game for unless it's to the extent of poaching our recruits stuff like that.If him showing up here makes them spend another 250k then let's do it

VN Store