'19 FL RB Trey Sanders

HoleInTheRoof

He/Him. Mask up, save lives.

HUDL
Rivals

Vols haven't offered yet that I see, but he just decommited from Alabama today and Charles Kelly was his primary recruiter at FSU. I'm willing to bet we send him an offer shortly.

Last edited:

bigorangepoppa

Trey Sanders, IMG Academy, Running Back

Rivals.com

Number 1 RB in the country just decomitted from Alabama today. It seemed like a two way battle between Bama and Florida State with Charles Kelly as the lead recruiter from FSU. Now that Kelly is with us and Pruitt do we have a shot at the number one running back in the nation?
Why not? This staff looks like a recruiting machine. I would think Pruitt would go after him, looks like the type of RB he wants for UT.

VolInDayton

Alvin Kamara is going to help establish Gillespie as a top RB coach. With Kelly going to the NFL Gillespie should be 3 for 3 for putting backs into the NFL if it wasn't for someone's attitude. I believe Chandler has the potential to be the highest draft pick of all the RBs that Gillespie has coaches so far.

volnpowell

How do you not offer the #1 RB in the country a long time ago?! I mean even if you don't think you have a shot it wastes basically no time to extend an offer.

PYSCHO

VFL in WV
There's a lot of knocks on Butch as a coach. Recruiting isn't one of them
You look at what we are after now and could be getting compared to butch is not even in the same time zone on recruiting. Butch got some good players but some are questionable and can not take chance recruits when you can not coach them

VN Store