‘23 FL RB Samuel Singleton

Bishop?

With his speed and quickness at minimum he’s worth it for the return game. Far to many times Tennessee has lacked a true game changer.

I don't think he's very fast. I think the coaches see that too. He's still.runs with great center of gravity. But his lack of speed correlates to his offer list imo.

However, after watching this Singleton kid more....he not a 4 star imo. Much less a top 150 guy. Despite his small frame, he's not impressively quick. Has good straight line speed, but nothing that just wows you.
His lateral movement is kind of meh...

He struggles to turn the corner and.he can't seem to ever break that last open field tackle .

He'd still be highly productive in our offense so i guess that is what really matters.

I don't think he's very fast. I think the coaches see that too. He's still.runs with great center of gravity. But his lack of speed correlates to his offer list imo.

However, after watching this Singleton kid more....he not a 4 star imo. Much less a top 150 guy. Despite his small frame, he's not impressively quick. Has good straight line speed, but nothing that just wows you.
His lateral movement is kind of meh...

He struggles to turn the corner and.he can't seem to ever break that last open field tackle .

He'd still be highly productive in our offense so i guess that is what really matters.

Bishop's offer list is not very impressive, which says something, still you want to see a local young man do good.

As for Singleton, seems like he outruns everyone, but I don't know the level of competition. Highlights are just that, Highlights. You never see the whiffed blocks, fumbles, or tackles for loss. Do wish 40 times were given. I trust your evaluation . But who else are we in on?

Reactions: LittleVol
Totally agree with you, I'm positive no offense was intended. I grew up referring to others as boy. In the Navy I almost lost a stripe for that usage.

Little vol is a good person in my book

Webb and Cobb
Seldon is an ATH that will play some RB.
We were recruiting Young the 5 star from Florida. Don't know where we stand there.

Bishop honestly is a D1 back. He just needs to work on his straight line speed.
- runs hard
- catches well

JMO, to beat UGA, Bama, Florida we need to recruit and sign better than Bishop or Singleton.

VN Store

Back