'19 FL RB Noah Cain (Penn State signee)

1610064.jpg

Noah Cain

4* Player, 5'11" 207lbs., RB, high school sophomore,
IMG Academy High School(transferred from Guyer High School in Texas), Bradenton, FL,
40 yd dash- 4.60
Shuttle- 4.35
Bench Press- 275
Squat- 425
Vertical- 32"
Class of 2019

#1 RB & #5th overall ranked recruit so far in the 2019 class.

Evaluation

Noah Cain is not only one of the top running backs in Texas, but one of the top overall prospects in the Lone Star State's 2019 class. He has a natural feel for the position that is evident at a very young age. Cain possesses a prototype frame and build for a high-major running back. Vision, balance, close-quarters lateral mobility, and ability to gain yards after contact are among his strengths. - Gabe Brooks

Strengths

• Acceleration
  • Balance
  • Cutback Ability
  • Foot Quickness
  • Size
  • Tackle-Breaking Ability
  • Vision
Areas to Improve

• Breakaway Speed
  • Elusiveness
  • Pass Catching
247 Sports

Hudl

Rivals

ESPN

Scout

UT offered on 3-4-17. With the offer from UT this recruit now has a total of 18 D1 offers to date.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Tennessee, they surprised me a lot with the new facilities they had. Coach Canales, him being the old North Texas (offensive coordinator and) head coach, we had that Denton connection, so we clicked right away," Cain said. "And I met the running backs coach, coach Gillespie. He's real cool, a real down-to-Earth guy. He knows the Louisiana area real well.

"Coach Butch Jones, I met with him briefly and we had a real good conversation just talking with him."
scout

Reactions: 3 people
What’s the story here? He’s uncommitted, last two visits have been to UGA, he’s CB’d to Texas, what’s up with this guy?

VN Store

Back