'20 FL RB Marvin Scott

Donvolson

John Donelson
Wonder why CDJ is not in on better running back , or (more camp, high profile guys) . The offensive line he’s put together will obviously be good and maybe even sooner rather than later. They scared of EG ( possibly/probably our most elusive player)? Just seems like this recruiting cycle were not even going after that many and a bunch committed early. I’m fairly certain Pruitt is so close to the vest, nobody really knows but there doesn’t seem like much action at rb currently. one decommited and went to Maryland??

SweetasSoda

Wonder why CDJ is not in on better running back , or (more camp, high profile guys) . The offensive line he’s put together will obviously be good and maybe even sooner rather than later. They scared of EG ( possibly/probably our most elusive player)? Just seems like this recruiting cycle were not even going after that many and a bunch committed early. I’m fairly certain Pruitt is so close to the vest, nobody really knows but there doesn’t seem like much action at rb currently. one decommited and went to Maryland??
Someone said new RBs blow up during the season. He may be waiting on being able to show how much better our line and offense is. Nothing from last year to show.

Coach Punk

Sale on veal at Ellijay Meat Market
Lab Rat
Great coaching is gonna turn players into great players. You don’t get a Snell without a Gran. Look at the mess they have with that premium RB room down in Tallahassee. I believe in Coach YAC and a little better line play and the ‘cruits will follow.

jakez4ut

ready for football.
Great coaching is gonna turn players into great players. You don’t get a Snell without a Gran. Look at the mess they have with that premium RB room down in Tallahassee. I believe in Coach YAC and a little better line play and the ‘cruits will follow.
Agreed. Cam Akers here.... Would be/would have been great. There... Good luck kid.

VN Store

Sponsors