'22 FL RB Jaylon Glover (Utah commit)

I could see us landing some combination of Glover, Branson Robinson, or Jordan Mcdonald at RB.

“We’re going to see if the virtual did it any justice,” said Glover, who’s ranked the No. 456 overall prospect and No. 34 running back in the 2022 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite. “It’ll definitely give me a better outlook, actually being there on campus.

“Definitely, the facilities looked great, and I just want to see if it’s actually as legit as it (looked). And the biggest thing is just going on the tour, just finding as much information as I can, as well as just talking to more of the staff (about) how they feel they would use me to help the team. Just getting those pieces, and you can kind of get a feel of if somebody’s keeping it real or not.

“I’ll be definitely be excited for that — see where they feel like I would benefit them on offense or as a team.”

Glover said he decided to take an official visit to Tennessee because of “just the connection with the old (UCF) staff, obviously, and they continue to show love, just definitely with the early offer.” He said he also has enjoyed “just being able to connect with the RB coach,” referring to first-year Vols running backs coach Jerry Mack.

“I mean, Coach Mack’s a good dude,” Glover said. “We talk pretty much every other day, every day. It’s not just straight ball. He just asks me how I’m doing — things like that — so he’s a real good dude, and I’m just enjoying the recruiting process with him. It’s been good.”

He said he also has stayed in contact with Heupel, Tennessee offensive coordinator Alex Golesh and quarterbacks coach Joey Halzle, who all knew Glover and were involved in recruiting him during their time at UCF.

“We’ve been keeping in contact, just checking in,” Glover said. “(They are) excited for me to get up there. I’m pretty much cool with the offensive staff. They do a good job recruiting.”
-Callahan

I’m sure it’s because he’s compact at 5’9...but he looks a lil porky.

I’m sure it’s because he’s compact at 5’9...but he looks a lil porky.
Dude is thick. Look at them legs. They says "I ain't going down easy". All time rushing leader for his school already before senior season and with a messed up last year at that. Marice Jones-Drew type back. Imo and a good one, would be lucky to get him.

tumblr_pkgpr8gtAu1v72ye8o1_540.gifv

"Do I know you?"

tumblr_p297twGBWw1wffto6o3_400.gifv

Grounds crew will have to cut the grass an hour before kickoff so my man can see where he’s running.

VN Store

Back