'22 FL RB Jaylon Glover (Utah commit)

This has nothing to do with us. It's that he picked Utah over Fl who wanted him badly
Are we sure about that? We did not hold off the kid from Louisiana to wait for him. Not sure Florida was that enamored with him either.

But I will say he had his chance to play in the SEC and missed it.

This has nothing to do with us. It's that he picked Utah over Fl who wanted him badly
I'm not implying it has anything to do with us. Just drawing a parallel to another underrated FL running back that went to Utah and did big things. We just happened to have recruited both guys to some degree.

Yeah, we missed/passed on a RB from Florida about 5 years ago that went to Utah. Zack Moss was a 3rd round pick in the 2020 NFL Draft and dominated in the Pac-12.

Moss was UT’s to lose in the 2016 class. Instead the staff signed Carlin Fils-Aime and Jeremy Lewis as the RBs in that class.

Reactions: cncchris33
That ain't my quote, redneck. It's that Florida guy.
You should have spelled his name right. If he doesn't sign here, I'm blaming you for offending him with the misspelling.

I may have to offer up another part of @drvenner to appease him.

Probably not going to happen unless he comes to Tennessee, and everyone buys a jersey with his name on it.
He's the recruit I want the most. Highly rated, plays defense, lives in Knoxville now.

Did I mention he plays defense, my favorite side of the ball?

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Yeah, we missed/passed on a RB from Florida about 5 years ago that went to Utah. Zack Moss was a 3rd round pick in the 2020 NFL Draft and dominated in the Pac-12.
Not to mention the back from Texas who tore it up as a true frosh last year at Utah. He died from a car wreck this offseason. Forget his name.

VN Store

Back