'19 FL RB D.J. Williams (Auburn signee)

Is he a QB or RB? He didn't take a single hand off in those highlights. Rather have Gray, hopefully this isn't a sign hes cooled.

No doubt the kid has some talent but the competition looks pretty bad. Poor tackling, lack of effort, and really bad angles on many of those long runs. A well coached team with some athletes would seriously shut a lot of that down. I can think of several highs school teams in Middle Tennessee that would shut a lot of that down.

Reactions: Catbone
No doubt the kid has some talent but the competition looks pretty bad. Poor tackling, lack of effort, and really bad angles on many of those long runs. A well coached team with some athletes would seriously shut a lot of that down. I can think of several highs school teams in Middle Tennessee that would shut a lot of that down.
🙄

Make sure you let KS know this kids only a 2 star and his Hudl film competition looks weak.
It’s UGA’s biggest recruiting weekend of the year so not sure how much one on one he will get. 13 5-stars and over 100 prospects from the 19,20,21 classes, you know kids don’t like being ignored..

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
now that everyone is jumping so fast, anyone know if he is going to visit? Not worried about GA, they have too many kids already, but AU and Miami could be tough... BTW, I want this kid, he runs angry like Banks, but hate to say it, he looks a lot better. Also, doesn't matter the competition, you can see his field vision, cuts, power, and speed no matter if he is playing top teams or not.

Did you watch Tennessee film and get that confused with Williams film?

The competition did look questionable that's for sure. That kid fast tho. I think his current rank is right for him.

Really dont like to compare players, it could be the #3 jersey hes wearing or that hes playing QB in high school but his game looks a lot like Cam Akers.

You’re joking about Reggie Bush film right? 🤔
I'm not joking at all. It looks very similar to Reggie's film, namely the amount of broken tackles and speed over the competition level and position.

VN Store

Back