• HEIGHT 6-5
  • WEIGHT 185
  • HIGH SCHOOL Miami Central
  • HOME TOWN Hialeah, FL
  • CLASS 2020
Katravis Marsh, 2020 Pro-style quarterback - Rivals.com

Katravis Marsh, Miami Central, Dual-Threat Quarterback

Reactions: blouder1
The three-star Class of 2020 quarterback from Miami (Fla.) Central Senior High School announced that Tennessee gave him his first Power Five offer Saturday after Vols tight ends coach Brian Niedermeyer attended his team's spring game. The 6-foot-5, 185-pound Marsh admitted the offer from the Vols "was out of the blue." But he was happy to get it, and he said he's now planning to visit Tennessee sometime "in the summer."

"I'm thankful for it because that is a big-time school," he said, "and now my stock is going to be high." Marsh also holds offers from Central Florida, Southern Miss, Tulane and Austin Peay. He said he also has received "interest from many schools," including Utah, Rutgers and Syracuse, and he thinks his offer from the Vols could convince other major programs to follow suit.

Niedermeyer spoke with Marsh on Saturday after he learned of the offer, and he said Niedermeyer told him that "he wants to get me on campus." Marsh said he expects to make the trip to Tennessee this summer, "but I don't know when" it will happen. "Not familiar (with Tennessee) yet, but I want to definitely get up there," Marsh said.

Attending Miami Central's spring game also allowed Niedermeyer to check on the Vols' other Class of 2020 targets at the school: four-star cornerback Henry Gray, four-star Florida State cornerback commitment Jalen Harrell, three-star wide receiver Josue Ultima and three-star linebacker Jesus Machado.

Wonder why this kid doesn’t have more offers? His film looks good. #1 and #4 look like pretty good WRs too.

Wonder why this kid doesn’t have more offers? His film looks good. #1 and #4 look like pretty good WRs too.

Probably because that isnt film, per se. Rather it’s highlights. I mean, he plays on a loaded HS team with a couple 3-4 star kids with offers and commitments, so it isn’t as though he’s some undiscovered gem that no one knows about.

This offer most likely is like someone above said - doing the high school a solid to get in good with the staff.

Probably but idk.

In before @Big Gucci Sosa steps in here and says regarding Harrison Bailey...he gone
I think they have to take 2 QB’s this class because it’s unlikely that both Shrout and Maurer are here in two years. Very likely one transfers. I think Chaney really wants the kid from Texas, if he visits again this summer that will get interesting.

I think they have to take 2 QB’s this class because it’s unlikely that both Shrout and Maurer are here in two years. Very likely one transfers. I think Chaney really wants the kid from Texas, if he visits again this summer that will get interesting.
I’m almost positive I read that they told bailey they were looking at bringing two in. As long as they’re transparent and honest with him I don’t see the issue.

Reactions: JacketVol
Immediately thought of Tony Robinson when I saw this photo & his stats. Wouldn't hurt to have another T.R. on the Hill.:)

Attachments

• Vols beat Auburn 85.jpg
    Vols beat Auburn 85.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Pacer92

VN Store

Back