‘23 FL OT Lucas Simmons (FSU commit)

I agree, have always liked having some black accents on our uni, and I would love that helmet as permanent although the purists would cry foul.

He seriously almost looks photoshopped in there.

Hope we can get this kid. Sounds like things went VERY well.

He’s bigger than those other guys but the camera is also kinda distorted because he’s closer than the others. He’s probably 3-4 inches taller than heupel. But he looks like he’s a foot and a half taller. lol. That’s kinda like holding a bass or buck out in front of your body closer to the camera. I know this because I’m a pro at the technique. Here’s some of my work…C6972BD7-3A4A-4E40-B2F0-BA2DD953A926.jpeg

Lucas Simmons is looking like a mid-to-late July decision. He is going to take the rest of his official visits and then take a couple of weeks to think about his final decision. There is some optimism out of the Tennessee camp based off people we have spoken to that the vols have laid a really solid foundation coming out of last weekend.
-VQ

Need to survive this FSU visit without a commitment. anybody know if he is planning to visit again before announcing a commitment?
mid july announcement supposedly, and he's already ov'd here in May. don't think he has any plans to visit anywhere else, but according to AP this morning on the pod cast, he's been at FLorida a few times , and obviously ov'ing FSU this weekend. i think we have a chance, but i don't get the impression confidence is very high for us. now if he came back up for an unofficial before his announcement....that'd be great. not sure that's going to happen.

Reactions: Orange.
mid july announcement supposedly, and he's already ov'd here in May. don't think he has any plans to visit anywhere else, but according to AP this morning on the pod cast, he's been at FLorida a few times , and obviously ov'ing FSU this weekend. i think we have a chance, but i don't get the impression confidence is very high for us. now if he came back up for an unofficial before his announcement....that'd be great. not sure that's going to happen.
He is in Florida for a little bit because he is visiting both FSU and Florida while down there

Would be hard to move Lucas who is 6'7-6'8 inside but agreed
Then he plays outside. Mauigoa probably slides in. If we get Ramil, he'd probably be an outside guy as well. Sham could probably slide to a guard position. Mauigoa and Sham could have a lot of versatility. It's not a bad thing if we could get them all then sort it out on the practice field.

Or in the new world of college football, whoever doesn’t fit on the outside can be slid into the portal.
Let 'em fight it out on the practice field. The best will play. If someone decides to transfer over playing time, so be it.

VN Store

Back