‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

Danny White better get on board with the NIL, it's only going to grow and get more prevalent. We need to ride the wave or get left on the beach with Vandy. This investigation has him scared right now I bet.

Danny White better get on board with the NIL, it's only going to grow and get more prevalent. We need to ride the wave or get left on the beach with Vandy. This investigation has him scared right now I bet.
He’s the best AD we’ve had in decades. Quit paying attention to bs rumors. The man knows what he’s doing and he’s doing a great job. Calm the eff down.

Another idiot. Congratulations!! You made the Poulan Weedeater Ignore list after a record 9 posts!!

It's in the "How many of you have donated to sprye" thread.here is a screen shot of his post.View attachment 466795
God love you that I didn’t have to go to that barren place. I wished they knew how to be civil when responding to each other. By reading that, I think we have another tin foil hat wearing fan.

Yeah I loved Dobbs but Nico has the potential to be a generational level QB. Hope he reaches it here. He's definitely the type of QB that have given teams like Bama fits.

Nico has the talent to be just as good as Manning was (College). QB's nowadays have so much more to offer the game. Look at the new generation of NFL QB's like Patrick Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Kyler Murray.... I believe Nico can become the next Patrick Mahomes. A red shirt year for S&C, learning the playbook and he'll have us competing for championships. JMO

Don’t see any articles or news that DW is not on board with the NIL, I mean didn’t we make some sort of special dept specifically to NIL and building kids brands here at UT. Think we’re more in a situation where yeah we have a great NIL program for recruiting but none of these kids has TN as their dream school , since 2005-2007 we and I’m putting this this nicely , have been trash. Kids today haven’t grown up seeing TN as a NC contender. We haven’t had the EBs that kids grow up to admire in a long time, we haven’t had the Jerod Mayos, so I believe once we recruit and land those blue chip players who go on and make a name For themselves , win trophy’s and championships then our NIL might mean a little more to these kids in recruiting. We have a great History yeah, but that’s all , coaching change after coaching change and leadership issues has derailed our History. Just get back on track and the rest will come. Just like that movie if you build it they will come. Give Coach Heup time to succeed recruit the best that wants to be here and watch it take off. Will take more than 1-2 years lol . Just need to start becoming that “Dream School” that kids grow up watching . Just like I did starting in ‘96

He’s the best AD we’ve had in decades. Quit paying attention to bs rumors. The man knows what he’s doing and he’s doing a great job. Calm the eff down.
9 posts in four years, and how many of them are recent, spreading this BS pessimistic rumor?

Be careful what you're feeding, amigo.

I’ll just wait and see if they go public with anyone else first and that will tell us what we need to know or at least it should based off history
I'm fairly shocked no one committed the last week or so.People were lining up on cliffs ready to plunge after Tate n the next few days recruiting fiasco.Just me personally I would have had a recruit or 2 maybe publicly come out.I know it's prob not that easy but I'm sure you all kinda get what in saying.Im really hoping they know something like July is gonna blow us away so they just rode the storm out with the Just wait on it approach..

VN Store

Back