‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

LMAO, his assistant coach with the maturity of a teenager at his high school that he didn't even know until this year will persuade him more than Nico and his family and the UT staff? You that dense?
With our recent history, plus other coaches around the league negative recruiting, it wouldn't take much honestly.

Did he say anything about our chances of landing him? For some reason I’m pretty confident we get him.
us and USCw. this weekend is big for the family, to see UT, Knoxville and the environment. AP said it the other day. their from American Samoa which is basically Australia....lol. so whether it's Los Angeles or Knoxville, travel will be a thing. and he's been at IMG in Florida for ever how long, so he's been on the East Coast as a highschooler.

so i think if the OV goes like they want it....lines up nicely for us. big deal that ours is last imo.

us and USCw. this weekend is big for the family, to see UT, Knoxville and the environment. AP said it the other day. their from American Samoa which is basically Australia....lol. so whether it's Los Angeles or Knoxville, travel will be a thing. and he's been at IMG in Florida for ever how long, so he's been on the East Coast as a highschooler.

so i think if the OV goes like they want it....lines up nicely for us. big deal that ours is last imo.

If you are in Knoxville and want to help with this recruitment the best thing you can do is, IMO, if you see this family around town welcome them. Not in a creepy way of course. But let them know how great of a place it is, how welcoming UT fans are to our family, and how good they can expect their son to be treated while here and for the rest of his life after.

Landing him would definitely go a long way to relieving some pressure on the staff. Hope the weekend goes well and he commits sooner rather than later. We could use some good news.

I’ll just wait and see if they go public with anyone else first and that will tell us what we need to know or at least it should based off history

As others have pointed out, we HAVE to get this guy. This class hinges on it, Nico's success hinges on it, future classes hinge on it, our culture that we're building. I know that's a lot of pressure, but landing this guy solves a lot of problems on and off the field as it relates to our success and recaptures the positive momentum that we had.

If you are in Knoxville and want to help with this recruitment the best thing you can do is, IMO, if you see this family around town welcome them. Not in a creepy way of course. But let them know how great of a place it is, how welcoming UT fans are to our family, and how good they can expect their son to be treated while here and for the rest of his life after.
i think people should just be themselves, unless they're azz holes, then they should fake it.

As others have pointed out, we HAVE to get this guy. This class hinges on it, Nico's success hinges on it, future classes hinge on it, our culture that we're building. I know that's a lot of pressure, but landing this guy solves a lot of problems on and off the field as it relates to our success and recaptures the positive momentum that we had.

I don’t know if I would go that far. I don’t think Nico’s success depends on whether we land a single OT recruit. Let’s not be hyperbolic here.

VN Store

Back