‘23 FL OLB Troy Bowles

No relation to Drae I hope🙏🏼

Last edited:
When Tennessee offered 2023 linebacker
Troy Bowles, it caught the prospect off guard. “I was really excited, but more surprised than anything to be honest,” Bowled told Volquest. “Tennessee is a huge school and I don’t see them just throwing out offers like some other schools do. It was surprising.”

From the outsdie, it’s not too surprising as the Tampa, Fla. native has already racked up 21 offers from around the country.

The Vols are one of the latest – joining the likes of fellow Southeastern Conference foes Kentucky, South Carolina and Vanderbilt – along with other Power 5 programs such as Michigan, Penn State, Indiana, Florida State and others.

“I’m still considering every school that has offered me and I’m really not looking to cutdown on the list until I get out and take some visits,” the linebacker said. “I’m actually planning to see Tennessee this summer actually and some other camps. Just don’t have any dates yet.”

“I think I can do it all from the linebacker position, to be honest,” Bowles said “Tennessee has talked to me about different spots, but mentioned me being more of a true outside linebacker in a 4-3 scheme. Of course, a lot of this depends on how big I get leading up to senior year.”

As a sophomore in 2020, the playmaker totaled 100 tackles (9 TFLs), picked off three passes and recovered two fumbles. Bowles even found the endzone twice on turnovers.

“Looking ahead, I’ll want to be committed before senior season – maybe that summer – but anything can happen,” the Vol target said. “But I want that to be the case.

“I don’t know a whole lot about Tennessee right now, but since I received an offer from there, I’ve heard from a lot of people about how incredible the facilities are. People have told me they have some of the best facilities in the SEC.”

- VQ

Last edited:

VN Store

Back