'19 FL OL Deyavie Hammond

I think the gators are about to go downhill fast. It’s not just that they lost a lot of players. They legitimately have lost 5 of the best players in their class. Not only do they fall in overall rankings, the quality of their class has tanked also
To put it into perspective if we lost our top 5 guys that would mean Wright, Morris, To’oto’o, Crouch, Keyton.

I’m sure some Gator fans will spin it but that’s an alarming rate of attrition and will possibly hurt them at some key positions. Oh well at least they’re paying Dan Mullen well.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Also lack Henderson high 4*, Wilson 4*, and Marks 3*. Just subtracting the 4 they lost already puts them in at 14. If they lose the other 3 then they fall to 17. Thats brutal. This is one of those classes possibly that will kill them in 2-3 years.
Got any info on recruits?

What stinks about UF is they’ve basically had the same run of bad luck, mismanagement and mediocrity we’ve had since Tebow left, yet they’ve sprinkled in SEC title game appearances, lots of NFL draft picks, Sugar Bowls and 10 win seasons all throughout. Meanwhile we’ve gotten to spend most of our Thanksgivings the last half decade or more watching our Vols get worked over by Vandy in route to missing a bowl game.

Ugh!

Also lack Henderson high 4*, Wilson 4*, and Marks 3*. Just subtracting the 4 they lost already puts them in at 14. If they lose the other 3 then they fall to 17. Thats brutal. This is one of those classes possibly that will kill them in 2-3 years.

Who are yall referring to?

Anyone else thinking longterm that UT is better off with Pruitt then UF is with Mullen?
I said it a dozen times when some on here wanted him so bad they couldn't see straight. The Mullenheads all said his problems were because of Ms St. Anyone still think it was just cowbell football?

It’s like UTs 2007 or 2009 classes. That combined with how generally bad the ‘06 and ‘08 class ended up is what set us on the path we are still.

No wonder he’s going to JUCO, his parents couldn’t even spell his name right.

VN Store

Back