'19 FL OL Chris Akporoghene (Tennessee signee)

Physically I thought he was the second most impressive looking OL we signed behind Wright in the cornbread era. Surprised he never gained any traction here. Good luck to him!

Reactions: TitanicVolz
Physically I thought he was the second most impressive looking OL we signed behind Wright in the cornbread era. Surprised he never gained any traction here. Good luck to him!

Physically very impressive. If he gets his game to match his appearance he may have something,

Reactions: walkenvol
A friend of mine and a couple of others made a group. Right now we are just putting content out on Twitter/Instagram but we should have a website up going into the summer. Probably before then to be honest. Adding basketball to cover too so we are calling it Halftime Sports
Very nice name

A friend of mine and a couple of others made a group. Right now we are just putting content out on Twitter/Instagram but we should have a website up going into the summer. Probably before then to be honest. Adding basketball to cover too so we are calling it Halftime Sports
There a group out of Alpharetta with that name… they suck also

Where do we tune into for final scores? lol

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
I just never saw it with this kid. Never saw why UT offered, he did nothing to change my mind while at UT, and I still don’t see it now that USC has offered.
Agree .. I tried to tell folks on here that he never pan out but was told I was crazy...well ..

Reactions: NighthawkVol

VN Store

Back