'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Kid has beef with a few Miami commits so idk why he would go there, he wants out of the city. A&M cooled on him months ago. Main competition is Auburn, and these type of kids usually don’t go to there. He just has too many connections with our other commits.
He's gone man. He has aspirations of the next level. He no longer feels he can get what he needs from us to get him there.

He's gone man. He has aspirations of the next level. He no longer feels he can get what he needs from us to get him there.
He’s not gonna get there being an undersized, underdeveloped 4-3 middle LB at Miami or Auburn.

Terrence was going to most likely play STAR here, which is a hybrid DB/LB. that’s his fit in a college defense. We’re the only school with legit interest that runs that.

And Pruitt has put a ton of LBs and DBs in the league, and one of our current LBs will be a first rounder in 2022. That’s not an issue

He’s not gonna get there being an undersized, underdeveloped 4-3 middle LB at Miami or Auburn.

Terrence was going to most likely play STAR here, which is a hybrid DB/LB. that’s his fit in a college defense. We’re the only school with legit interest that runs that.

And Pruitt has put a ton of LBs and DBs in the league, and one of our current LBs will be a first rounder in 2022. That’s not an issue
If To is a first rounder I'll be very surprised, after last year I'd have agreed with you. But he did not look the same this year. If he keeps current trajectory he's a mid second rounder. He's got to take a step forward if he wants to sniff the first.

And outside of him the linebackers are horrid, we had better play from walk-ons this decade. Pruitt hasn't developed anyone here on this roster..... Yet.

Reactions: VolByLaw
If To is a first rounder I'll be very surprised, after last year I'd have agreed with you. But he did not look the same this year. If he keeps current trajectory he's a mid second rounder. He's got to take a step forward if he wants to sniff the first.

And outside of him the linebackers are horrid, we had better play from walk-ons this decade. Pruitt hasn't developed anyone here on this roster..... Yet.
I think his current position coach has no idea what he's doing. He's gotten worse.

Nah, they have to be at least top 30 for us to tell them to git like AV said we told Mondon (No. 26 on the composite).
AP said that the kid had a not so good year and that the staff had cooled on him.

Said they would still take his commitment but they weren't pushing for it.

Tootoo first rounder?

AP said that the kid had a not so good year and that the staff had cooled on him.

Said they would still take his commitment but they weren't pushing for it.
200w.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY

VN Store

Back