'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

It’s not song lyrics. He was saying “say you swear” likely talking about the promises Pruitt and staff have made Lewis about developing him on D. It isn’t lyrics, it was 5 mins after the game ended. Quickly retweeted by Brooks. I’m not in panic mode, we will be fine. But it is something to watch

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I hope he stays, but it's not a stretch to say a game like today opens the door to him looking elsewhere. We just lost to Kentucky, at home, for the first time since 1984. How do you sell we're making progress after that? Other teams will use this against us. The question is, will he listen?

He has to see how much we need him. Instant starter. So is McGhee, so is Green if we pull off a miracle. So is Malone. So is Brooks. So is Cody Brown. Maybe even Salter. Plenty of playing time boys.
It shouldn't be like this in year 3 though. Especially with a head coach with the resume like he has. It's puzzling

He has to see how much we need him. Instant starter. So is McGhee, so is Green if we pull off a miracle. So is Malone. So is Brooks. So is Cody Brown. Maybe even Salter. Plenty of playing time boys.
Salter and Cody Brown have a chance at obvious openings next year. I don’t think the Covid impact on some of the other positions can be overstated. It blows my mind that we didn’t bring in a transfer QB. You just can’t make personnel decisions based on recruiting at critical positions. We shoulda pushed JG to Rutgers and brought in JTD or King.

At what point do we stop needing guys immediately? I mean my God, year after year we say the same thing. Man this guy has to see how much we need him.

Reactions: NashVolDavis
Believe there are even a couple of those on here
Honestly he’s not wrong. This program has zero pulse. It’s likely another fan base troll. But I’m not going to be shocked when our top recruits leave. Why on earth would you want to play for the perpetual circus In Knoxville.

VN Store

Back