'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Now that you bring up!..I am curious about where this “blue chip” line is drawn and just how much it factors!...Because we have a list a mile long of players who became big in the pro who were not high recruited or ranked!..which development is these kids sometimes come early or late so I could see how they miss often.

Standard answer here is ratio and proportion.

Statistically fewer 5 stars versus abundant number of 3 stars. But, the percentage of success from 5 stars is visible into the NFL.

I think we all agree it's for fans and making money, the coaches are the ones we need to know how to see and develop talent.

Standard answer here is ratio and proportion.

Statistically fewer 5 stars versus abundant number of 3 stars. But, the percentage of success from 5 stars is visible into the NFL.

I think we all agree it's for fans and making money, the coaches are the ones we need to know how to see and develop talent.
This. 50%+ blue chips (4 or 5*) is the cut off.

Which, we just hit today (for this class) with the Rivals update. Now have 12 blue chips and 12 non.

Statistically untrue. Blue chip ratio is key
This was in regard to the individual. What a recruiting site rates you in high school, won't make you an all American in college. Your high school accolades are just that. You still have to put in the work in college. If a site drops you or bumps you doesn't make you any better or worse as a player.

Reactions: VolsSince78
Overview: A former Florida commit who has been pledged to Tennessee since late April, Lewis had more than 100 tackles and 11 sacks in his junior season as he flies around the field and is constantly making plays. He has elite speed for a linebacker and almost looks like a big safety flying down, blitzing and getting into the backfield to make plays. Lewis always plays hard, always wants to knock people around and he has the physical ability to do it.

Comparison:

Willie Gay, Mississippi State

Farrell’s take: Gay was a long, lean and athletic linebacker who filled out slowly over time and became an NFL second-rounder. I see a lot of his game in Lewis.
-Rivals.

If only they could beat Miamt Northwestern. They've beaten Central the last 4 times

Both schools are talented every year and rosters stacked and basically down the street from each other couple blocks over and from the same hood so can't go wrong at either school.

VN Store

Back