'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Looks like we have a few commits that aren’t focused just on the school they’re committed too...

Every commit is gonna look around until signing day. Especially highly rated recruits. This is the rule. Safe to say just about every recruit is still taking calls from other schools but there are some exceptions.

This is not new nor it is surprising. This is how recruiting works every year.

Every commit is gonna look around until signing day. Especially highly rated recruits. This is the rule. Safe to say just about every recruit is still taking calls from other schools but there are some exceptions.

The downside of the offseason or the occasional pandemic...the flood of FFers show up and spit their FF ignorance

First off, your wrong.

EVERY commit doesn’t look around until signing day. Secondly, I’ve been around the recruiting world long enough, and probably longer than you, to know that a lot of kids shut it down after committing to a school. A minority continue to look around and it’s never a positive sign...

First off, your wrong.

EVERY commit doesn’t look around until signing day. Secondly, I’ve been around the recruiting world long enough, and probably longer than you, to know that a lot of kids shut it down after committing to a school. A minority continue to look around and it’s never a positive sign...
And it happens to every school...except maybe Clemson.

First off, your wrong.

First off, it’s *you’re.

Secondly, you think the majority of kids, once they commit, stop all communication with other schools??????

Exactly. Just like we flip recruits and go after other commits, others do the same. Hope we hold on to him though. Great talent.

He pinned his UT and LSU officials on his Twitter. He would have had to edit those together...makes me think it’s between us 2. Maybe I’m reading too much into it? 💁🏼‍♂️

I’m guessing all of us who tend to follow recruiting have a few prospects who makes us worry a little until they sign. TL is my “this years” worry.

Last edited:
I’m guessing all of us who tend to follow recruiting have a few prospects who makes us a little worry a little until they sign. TL is my “this years” worry.[/QUOTE
agree. Him and Brooks. But I’m only basing off of my own insecurities

He pinned his UT and LSU officials on his Twitter. He would have had to edit those together...makes me think it’s between us 2. Maybe I’m reading too much into it? 💁🏼‍♂️

LSU just moved back to the 4 man front.
And they have Bo Pelini back. But Lewis isn't going to trust that rep as much as Jeremy Pruitt and Ansley's.

Pruitt was responsible for Bama's last MNC and having the best defense since 2017.

He comes to UT and makes Henry To'oto'o into a freshman All-American. Get Darryl Taylor PAID drafted in the 2nd rd.

Kid is all VOL in his brain.
Now...if Bryson Eason balls out like I think he will, then that MIGHT....might cause him to consider other schools more. But other than that....Lewis wants to get paid, so he's a Pruitt Vol.

VN Store

Back