'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

His ”#GBO” is in blue font!?!

source.gif

Okay then

Cue the negavol crowd. Kid doesn’t know there won’t be any visits this fall. Unless he’s talking about the ones he’s already taken. We’ll have to fight to hang onto this one, anyway. He’s too sought after and highly ranked to let off the gas.

Cue the negavol crowd. Kid doesn’t know there won’t be any visits this fall. Unless he’s talking about the ones he’s already taken. We’ll have to fight to hang onto this one, anyway. He’s too sought after and highly ranked to let off the gas.

I’m not trying to be a negavol, just pointing out that his tweets just underscore the fact that the word “commitment” has a far different meaning today then it did a few years back.

Social media has completely changed how prospects and recruits treat the process. If he was truly “committed” to Tennessee he wouldn’t be announcing a list of schools he plans to be focusing on. Just saying.

Not knocking the kid by any means. More power to him if he feels like he needs more information and more time to make the right decision for him and his family, but don’t commit if you’re not ready. It’s really that simple.

I’m not trying to be a negavol, just pointing out that his tweets just underscore the fact that the word “commitment” has a far different meaning today then it did a few years back.

Social media has completely changed how prospects and recruits treat the process. If he was truly “committed” to Tennessee he wouldn’t be announcing a list of schools he plans to be focusing on. Just saying.

Not knocking the kid by any means. More power to him if he feels like he needs more information and more time to make the right decision for him and his family, but don’t commit if you’re not ready. It’s really that simple.
I agree completely with that statement. I’ve never included you with that crowd anyway 🤷‍♂️

While the sky isn’t falling here this doesn’t sound like a guy that’s really committed.

Reactions: Pacer92

VN Store

Back