'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Any concerns for a Miami flip here?
i think it's always a concern, just because of proximity and the pull Miami can have with S FL kids....

but everything that i've seen, though i admit i've not been paying super close attention the past week or so, so i could have missed something, says he's pretty solid to TN.

but it's recruiting....you never know.....but i think we're in a good spot still.

i think it's always a concern, just because of proximity and the pull Miami can have with S FL kids....

but everything that i've seen, though i admit i've not been paying super close attention the past week or so, so i could have missed something, says he's pretty solid to TN.

but it's recruiting....you never know.....but i think we're in a good spot still.
As far as him on social media and any articles I’ve seen. I haven’t saw a change in his activity on social media. Nothing out of the normal.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
If all this Mims Williams Miami talk has any legs to it then this would change sum things with Lewis I think..Hope I’m wrong here and he’s fully committed but I got one them feelings here..Will see

If all this Mims Williams Miami talk has any legs to it then this would change sum things with Lewis I think..Hope I’m wrong here and he’s fully committed but I got one them feelings here..Will see
Why? 18 out of 19 of their commits are from
South Florida and he’s likely met/knows all of them. They had a strong class last year, but it’s the same Miami. It’s just battered Vol syndrome. We don’t say that about Dylan Brooks even though Bama jumped from like #15 to #2 in a week. Lewis tweets and posts about Tennessee all the time. He’s been given a rep as some drama guy because teams “passed on him”. Everyone needs to chill out. How many times does he need to say he’s solid to us?

Reactions: jp1
I was just voicing an opinion I totally agree with the responses lol I think he’s sold on us..It was just a thought and discussion but I don’t think he’s running away to Miami or anything but with kids anything is possible..

I was just voicing an opinion I totally agree with the responses lol I think he’s sold on us..It was just a thought and discussion but I don’t think he’s running away to Miami or anything but with kids anything is possible..
1595440225976.gif

VN Store

Back