'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

I gotta say the desperation by Nebraska fans on Twitter for Terrance is rather pathetic. There are more Nebraska fans in this kids mentions than Tennessee fans, that's quite the feat. Imagine spending your time tweeting at 18 year old kids lol. I'll never understand the people who do it.

I gotta say the desperation by Nebraska fans on Twitter for Terrance is rather pathetic. There are more Nebraska fans in this kids mentions than Tennessee fans, that's quite the feat. Imagine spending your time tweeting at 18 year old kids lol. I'll never understand the people who do it.
tweeting anyone, esp 18 yeae olds.

Terrance Lewis Twitter troll game strong, lol. He has all the Nebraska fans creaming their pants because he quote tweets them and asks rhetorical questions, but when you actually read his interviews he isn't even close to decommitting. Love this kid.

Reactions: T Dog
Terrance Lewis Twitter troll game strong, lol. He has all the Nebraska fans creaming their pants because he quote tweets them and asks rhetorical questions, but when you actually read his interviews he isn't even close to decommitting. Love this kid.
We’ve been lied to before...

So, he's just choosing to change high schools and it's not some other issue? That makes his former coach's tweet that much more immature and ridiculous.

VN Store

Back