'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Seemed a little more serious than that...

“Championship culture is the foundation of our success,” Chaminade-Madonna’s official account tweeted out on Friday. “Recognize it's not a tailored fit for all. There is no forced fit, it either fits or it doesn't. When it doesn't the culture takes precedent over anyone or anything! Wish you well! the #1 LB in the COUNTRY! #CultureVultures”

How close is he to Miami Palmetto? Transfer there and recruit some of those guys for us, lol. :)

Blue font implied.

“Championship culture is the foundation of our success,” Chaminade-Madonna’s official account tweeted out on Friday. “Recognize it's not a tailored fit for all. There is no forced fit, it either fits or it doesn't. When it doesn't the culture takes precedent over anyone or anything! Wish you well! the #1 LB in the COUNTRY! #CultureVultures”
If the culture is so strong no need to advertise on Twitter. Bad form.

Let’s be clear here this could go a number of ways. If he’s a detriment to the team that’s one thing but if he’s setting the bar higher and getting scalded for it that’s totally different. Some dudes just approach the game different and some like walk through.

Speaking as a high school coach, that is one of the most unprofessional and unethical things I've ever seen from an athletic program. I don't care what he did, he's a teenager and you don't use a media platform to trash the kid and sanctimoniously put yourself as the morally superior institution with him as your tool.

Speaking as a high school coach, that is one of the most unprofessional and unethical things I've ever seen from an athletic program. I don't care what he did, he's a teenager and you don't use a media platform to trash the kid and sanctimoniously put yourself as the morally superior institution with him as your tool.
Hes a kid and I agree with you. We might not like every thing our own kids do but I still don't trash them on social media.

Vol Twitter should show up on em.

Even if his accused/apparent story is true, the public bashing is absurd from an institution of adults. Maybe try to right his ship, like CJP has done with Banks and Thompson.

Throwing a kid out to the wolves does him no good. Kids like that need mentors, not to be treated like a lost cause. Jmo, not to excuse any such behavior of the above. I am just more about rehabilitation than retribution.

VN Store

Back