'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

I don’t think he will but did you honestly think Kamar would flip? Dude has been one of our best recruiters and has been all about us and then he flips. Recruiting is fluid and nothing is solid until the LOI are signed.
Yes he did at first, hot and heavy, that’s what we all saw, but did you not notice how he slowed in his “recruiting” long before he flipped? Track it.

I don’t think he will but did you honestly think Kamar would flip? Dude has been one of our best recruiters and has been all about us and then he flips. Recruiting is fluid and nothing is solid until the LOI are signed.
The signs of Kamar flipping where written all over the wall. Even having him commit to UT still felt off to me simply because of his past commitments. The way this guy started to interact and fans just further proved the point that he was checked out.

The signs of Kamar flipping where written all over the wall. Even having him commit to UT still felt off to me simply because of his past commitments. The way this guy started to interact and fans just further proved the point that he was checked out.

Then why was he peer recruiting so hard for us? I mean if he was a recruit that didn’t make much noise then I could see the point. But he was saying he was gonna be the best recruiter and wanting all kinds of big time recruits to come to TN. It just seems weird.

Then why was he peer recruiting so hard for us? I mean if he was a recruit that didn’t make much noise then I could see the point. But he was saying he was gonna be the best recruiter and wanting all kinds of big time recruits to come to TN. It just seems weird.
That was when he first committed. Then he went to posting and retweeting all FL posts. So it was not a shock that he flipped. It was a shock that FL took his committment the third time. Than again he took down the Tweet and only a couple of FL coaches acknowledged it.

Kamar was already on his way out the door,but as soon as Dakota Mitchell decommited I knew he wouldn’t be long behind.Espcially when Kamar is like”See ya n Dec”and Mitchell’s like 😏🤫 without even having us in his top 5.It was pretty obvious to most with Mitchell headed to Florida.Kids these days,really makes me proud of mine that’s for sure.

“Track it” if you want to be autistic and obsessive over a teenager’s tweets. It’s just as much likely that he got tired and bored with it. Kid is off his rocker.
It was an early indicator of what he was planning. Sometimes words mean stuff. Not sure why one would have to be autistic to think so.

I feel like this kids situation is like JJ Peterson. Loves Pruitt and trusts him and the coaching staff. Think his commitment sticks. But who knows he may flip tomorrow. I just think he is a vol.

Who cares about Kamar. Hope he never plays a down in the SEC and end up JUCO. He got serious issues.

Why? It's his issues to deal with.
It would be awesome for him to get over his issues and have a great college career and get drafted.

But he's not good enough for that, so there's no reason to wish him ill...

Why? It's his issues to deal with.
It would be awesome for him to get over his issues and have a great college career and get drafted.

But he's not good enough for that, so there's no reason to wish him ill...
Yeah! I probably worded it a little wrong, I don’t wish any ill will on any kid, I just really hope My Team is DONE with him.

It was an early indicator of what he was planning. Sometimes words mean stuff. Not sure why one would have to be autistic to think so.
just like how he had something planned for Vol fans on the 4th? The kid obviously makes no plans passed what has most recently come out of his mouth.

Obviously you can never be 100% certain but it seems like Lewis lost any respect for Kamar after his 4th "commitment" and is just trolling and messing around. I think Lewis knows he's the star of the recruiting class. So I feel good about keeping him, but it's May. Lol

Reactions: eroller1141@gmail
Sheesh!...the buy in is real and I’m here for it🔥🔥

Attachments

• A38B9364-861E-477A-A25C-14DCACF58CB4.png
    A38B9364-861E-477A-A25C-14DCACF58CB4.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 402
  • 8605B542-6EBA-4A54-B6AA-41E3DA114E50.png
    8605B542-6EBA-4A54-B6AA-41E3DA114E50.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 394
  • 8FBE83CA-7367-497C-867F-CDF605B9B6E9.png
    8FBE83CA-7367-497C-867F-CDF605B9B6E9.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 373
  • 8D1B1285-0190-48F1-A267-D81781BB5DC5.png
    8D1B1285-0190-48F1-A267-D81781BB5DC5.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 352
He was all in...then he wasn’t. Happens every year.

VN Store

Back