'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

This one will be the one that we all look way too deep into tweets up until he signs his name on that LOI. Visits will open back up and all the pay sites will start that stuff where they say “it will be a battle” his Twitter is always shouting out friends and liking their commitments. Brooks is strictly GBO.

This one will be the one that we all look way too deep into tweets up until he signs his name on that LOI. Visits will open back up and all the lay sites will start that stuff where they say “it will be a battle” his Twitter is always shouting out friends and liking their commitments. Brooks is strictly GBO.
agree kamar does the same thing...

not something to worry about. it's twitter. and it's recruiting. and it's may.

lol.

Reactions: Rishvol and KPT_VFL
Whoever that kid is he needs some serious help building his brand. Clicked on his Twitter and hudl, watched the first 30 seconds of his hudl, and still don’t know his name!

I didn't watch that much, but thought the same about burying his identity.

This is the kid who he’s talking about FWIW. We haven’t offered him, so it’s interesting to say the least. I’m not sounding the alarm by any means. Definitely not one to put a lot of stock in a croot’s Twitter activity, but something to monitor.

I'm afraid of what we might learn! My 8th graders used to try to educate me no matter how many times I said I didn't want to know lol.

My teenagers that work for me, talk that way all the time. I go between, it’s just a kid thing and their plotting against me 😂. Lordy, I’m old, have I said that before??

This is the kid who he’s talking about FWIW. We haven’t offered him, so it’s interesting to say the least. I’m not sounding the alarm by any means. Definitely not one to put a lot of stock in a croot’s Twitter activity, but something to monitor.

Again, just bringing this to the board TIFWIW, but all orange/UT commit references are gone here. May mean nothing. May mean something. Just keep an eye on this one.
*Cue the “iTs JuSt TwItTeR” crowd712DDF55-6043-413A-A638-B3A4E844B1DE.jpeg

VN Store

Back