'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Terrence Lewis may not be the top linebacker in the country just yet, but the upside is there in spades. There is no more versatile linebacker in the country, as the Miami native can play a number of different spots on the field. He’s more than serviceable in coverage and really shines against the run, where his ability to get off blocks and deliver jarring hits helped his team win a state title a year ago. The Tennessee commit is still becoming more polished and adding size, so he could be a head above the rest at this time next year. His trajectory is exciting.
-Rob Cassidy, Rivals.

So how does this benefit them? Truly asking because I don't see it.
I'm not sure, but it does happen a lot. Marietta has a class of 22 LB that is ranked in the top 50 and has offers from everyone. Kentucky offered the other day, after every big school offered, and I was wondering why they would even waste their time.

Reactions: UTVols18
I cant stand on some of the Hudl highlights where they draw a bunch of lines or say "Watch This!" and don't circle the player. The play is over by the time I locate him. Rant over.

This kid is an F'n beast and I feel like we have a nice nucleus of alpha guys that are going to stay committed and recruit for us. Some may drop off but others will commit.

We end up Top 5 in the end.

I cant stand on some of the Hudl highlights where they draw a bunch of lines or say "Watch This!" and don't circle the player. The play is over by the time I locate him. Rant over.

This kid is an F'n beast and I feel like we have a nice nucleus of alpha guys that are going to stay committed and recruit for us. Some may drop off but others will commit.

We end up Top 5 in the end.

Usually the location of the "watch this" is close to the player.
However I just don't like it period. Put an arrow on him and then play the damn clip. All the other stuff is annoying.

The past 2 years we've recruited some real strong personalities that have talent.
This 3rd class is following that trend.

JMO, but 2019 was a top 5 class. So was 2020.

Usually the location of the "watch this" is close to the player.
However I just don't like it period. Put an arrow on him and then play the damn clip. All the other stuff is annoying.

The past 2 years we've recruited some real strong personalities that have talent.
This 3rd class is following that trend.

JMO, but 2019 was a top 5 class. So was 2020.

I think we will all agree with that last statement in a few years, especially if HB plans out or Maurer gets under control.

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back