'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Wrapped up an interview with him late last night. Will have an article in here at some point today. Still a long way to go but right now I would say Tennessee is in the lead
Wow thats big. Elite LB with early offers from all the top schools. Why is UT in the lead? Ties? Who's recruiting him?

UAA Future 50: Vol recruiting notes from the nation's top underclassmen

SCUTTLE: The Vols are an early factor for 4-star linebacker Terrance Lewis. They’re chasing Texas A&M, Nebraska and UF for the nation’s No. 16 prospect, but the South Florida native “totally loved” his trip to Tennessee this past summer and already has a return trip planned for this summer. The Northwestern outside linebacker, who won a state title as a junior, talks regularly with Kevin Sherrer and Brian Niedermeyer. Lewis said he has started to talk a bit with Pruitt, too.

Like a lot of big city prospects, Lewis was surprised by Knoxville and said the town and city surprised him. He’s eager to get back “and have fun time out again.”

Lewis plans to cut his list of schools down around August, take official visits in December and then sign during the ESP.
- VQ

Definitely a want from Teddy Bridgewater old HS! Any kid from Miami Northwestern or Miami Central HS are tough, fighters and ballers and don't back down from anybody or anything. Both schools have produced so many great college and PRO football players it's unbelievable the talent every year.

Reactions: Newman
I was within 10-15 pounds of my weight as a senior. That was with a strong S/C program.

Oh. Well crap. You being 15 pounds of your weight as a senior is directly relevant to what this kid weighed heading INTO his junior year.

Someone alert the coaching staff to pull the offer. No room for this midget at Tennessee.

Reactions: BigBadVol and m1al
Oh. Well crap. You being 15 pounds of your weight as a senior is directly relevant to what this kid weighed heading INTO his junior year.

Someone alert the coaching staff to pull the offer. No room for this midget at Tennessee.
Just an opinion , I think a Lb at 190 as a Jr or whatever is going to have trouble bulking up to an acceptable weight as a Lb at a Sec program. Sounds like someone Butch would recruit.

VN Store

Back