'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Some of y’all want this kid to de-commit so bad.

Hilarious.

I don’t think anyone wants him to de-commit. I just think a lot of people are pessimistic about our chances to keep him and are mentally preparing themselves to not be too disappointed if it happens.

I really hope we can hang on to him. I’m not wishing for a decommitment. But this whole situations smells fishy. Unlike the rest of our recruits he’s actively courting and flirting with other programs, and that typically doesn’t mean good things for the school someone is currently committed to.

I sometimes wonder if other teams worry as much as we do. I know we have been down in the years but we shouldn’t let that automatically assume this kid is going to decommit. Besides Kamar , all of our dudes have been solid. Does Lewis make posts or comments that scratch your head? Yes, but this guy is a top teir player at his position, other schools are going to keep fighting for him. But he commited to us, knowing our last 10 years haven’t been the highlight of some of our lives. This may very well have been a business decision. Let’s stop the negativity and enjoy that we are getting back on the map. Trust Pruitt till he doesn’t give you a reason. GBO!

Finally after having CJP for a while I am losing the defeatist attitude, feeling good about everything and ESPECIALLY on defense not worried about losing anyone we really want. I'm sure it will happen on occasion but for the most part we are a COMPLETELY different program than we were prior to getting CJP. Damn it feels good to expect the sunshine for a change! Living and loving it,GBO!

I don’t think he signs with us, unfortunately.

But if he does.... him and Willis next each other will be deadly.

B
August 1st was the 1st day they could get official offers for their senior year. He was just showing love to those who sent him official offers. No cause for alarm.
Dude, he literally said “the schools whose official offers I tweet are the schools I’m going to be focusing on.”

If only this logic worked with my wife I could see it now “Hey honey I love you and I’m committed but I just wanna talk to Jenny and Lisa,go on a few dates ,check there houses out maybe stay the weekend”!Just know though ur the only one for me,and I’m fully committed😂😂I totally get this is football and not related but just thought that be funny saying to my wife probably get a black eye haha

Finally after having CJP for a while I am losing the defeatist attitude, feeling good about everything and ESPECIALLY on defense not worried about losing anyone we really want. I'm sure it will happen on occasion but for the most part we are a COMPLETELY different program than we were prior to getting CJP. Damn it feels good to expect the sunshine for a change! Living and loving it,GBO!

If only this logic worked with my wife I could see it now “Hey honey I love you and I’m committed but I just wanna talk to Jenny and Lisa,go on a few dates ,check there houses out maybe stay the weekend”!Just know though ur the only one for me,and I’m fully committed😂😂I totally get this is football and not related but just thought that be funny saying to my wife probably get a black eye haha
Let us know how that works out for you!😂
GBO!!

Honestly can’t stand following recruiting anymore. I loved it for years but it starts draining me. I gotta make myself not pay attention lol.

VN Store

Back