'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (Tennessee Commit)

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
Any concerns for a Miami flip here?
i think it's always a concern, just because of proximity and the pull Miami can have with S FL kids....

but everything that i've seen, though i admit i've not been paying super close attention the past week or so, so i could have missed something, says he's pretty solid to TN.

but it's recruiting....you never know.....but i think we're in a good spot still.

GoVolsGo54

i think it's always a concern, just because of proximity and the pull Miami can have with S FL kids....

but everything that i've seen, though i admit i've not been paying super close attention the past week or so, so i could have missed something, says he's pretty solid to TN.

but it's recruiting....you never know.....but i think we're in a good spot still.
As far as him on social media and any articles I’ve seen. I haven’t saw a change in his activity on social media. Nothing out of the normal.

TitanicVolz

SoFaKing awesome
If all this Mims Williams Miami talk has any legs to it then this would change sum things with Lewis I think..Hope I’m wrong here and he’s fully committed but I got one them feelings here..Will see

swchandler1988

If all this Mims Williams Miami talk has any legs to it then this would change sum things with Lewis I think..Hope I’m wrong here and he’s fully committed but I got one them feelings here..Will see
Why? 18 out of 19 of their commits are from
South Florida and he’s likely met/knows all of them. They had a strong class last year, but it’s the same Miami. It’s just battered Vol syndrome. We don’t say that about Dylan Brooks even though Bama jumped from like #15 to #2 in a week. Lewis tweets and posts about Tennessee all the time. He’s been given a rep as some drama guy because teams “passed on him”. Everyone needs to chill out. How many times does he need to say he’s solid to us?

TitanicVolz

SoFaKing awesome
I was just voicing an opinion I totally agree with the responses lol I think he’s sold on us..It was just a thought and discussion but I don’t think he’s running away to Miami or anything but with kids anything is possible..

VN Store

Sponsors