'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Could this mean we have a shot with James Williams? Or that another school has a chance to get both Lewis and Williams?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Please explain to me why a college could get the best two players in FL &amp; not doing it😂seriously <a href="https://twitter.com/Begreat_20?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@Begreat_20</a></p>&mdash; TerrEnce Not TerrAnce🦦 (@Terrence21Lewis) <a href="">July 8, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Have we offered williams? Sounds like a dumb question, but Rivals doesnt show a UT offer.

Just spitballing here, but I think he was talking about Brashard Smith and Leonard Taylor gonna go to Miami without them even recruiting them very hard. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Watch out for " The U".

A lot of kids are wanting to stay close to home because of this "world disaster"

I hope not. But can't really blame the kid if he does flip.

Just spitballing here, but I think he was talking about Brashard Smith and Leonard Taylor gonna go to Miami without them even recruiting them very hard. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Ehh... idk about that. U think he wouldnt include himself in the 2 best players from Florida? I think it sounds like some school isnt getting one of them because they're not recruiting them, even tho the recruit likes the school, otherwise

Reactions: escapegoat2
Have we offered williams? Sounds like a dumb question, but Rivals doesnt show a UT offer.
If we had not offered Williams then Lewis' post makes sense with not "doing it", but I could not see Pruitt denying a player of that caliber if he truly wanted in.

If we had not offered Williams then Lewis' post makes sense with not "doing it", but I could not see Pruitt denying a player of that caliber if he truly wanted in.
Unless there are some underlying issues with the kid. Seems weird that we aren't listed on rivals as having offered

I on the other hand would blame him. You commit for a purpose. Not to commit, but.....
Don’t commit if you aren’t sure. I truly hope he sticks, this isn’t about him, but the poster I responded to earlier

Watch out for " The U".

A lot of kids are wanting to stay close to home because of this "world disaster"

I hope not. But can't really blame the kid if he does flip.

How does this make any sense?

Is Tennessee not good enough for him?

I’m not a twitter expert or try to be I just connect a few dots and let folks take what they will outta it.I don’t fully understand but seems hes solid for now.

View attachment 292014
Certain members on this fanbase do not need to be on Twitter...
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back