'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Context. Here's Rob Cassidy and Chad Simmons 'hot' take.
So yeah, as assumed it’s just pure speculation. Not even an inkling of new info there. I bet other teams are going to continue to recruit Brooks, Brown, and any of our other top recruits as well. Wonder if they all get their own baseless article?

Maybe he will after he wins the SEC. Would be hard to adopt those rules before doing so.
I think the recruits respect the heck out of Pruitt for wanting them to take all their visits to make sure that their heart is here. I believe that will carry more weight than what dabodrip is doing.

Also hard to do when you are offering 500 kids, not taking verbals, and gitting players. It goes both ways.

If we want (IF) to be able to use the Dabo rule, then we have to be willing to change a lot of other things. I don't see it happening, personally. CJP was brought up under the Saban way of ruthless, cutthroat recruiting, medical scholarships to cut numbers, and all that jazz. Have to live with it, good or bad.

Saban has become the GOAT that way ofc, so there are more than one way to do things. As long as CJP is upfront, honest, etc then kids, parents, schools can respect how things are done. Not a big deal either way.

Don’t really blame Debo’s approach. Recruiting takes a massive amount of resources. I’d tell them to be straight up. You just want to visit campus on our dime, come chill with us and have a good time. But if we offer you and you accept, then stick with it and call it good . I don’t care for bs and fence jumping.

It’s perfect as it is.

Let kids take other visits. because if you’re running your program right, there shouldn’t be anywhere else they can go that’s better than here.

Program, and team, always bigger than any one recruit.........hard to swallow sometimes when you lose out or don't get the generational type talent, but, you have to stick to the philosophy......because that is what is going to bring the "aura" and real energy (or perceived, just the same) kids are naturally drawn to if they are highly competitive and high drive. No one kid can win it all, especially all the time on his own, if ever.

It's the generational type player who just makes the team and each player better, more accountable, and more dedicated.

Kids are gonna be kids. They are gonna be hard to keep happy. I’m glad these big time recruits said they are committed to us. Whether for the long haul or not we shall see, but we will be in the conversation until the end unless our staff doesn’t think we need to be.

When a kid commits to a program it usually means that he likes the program. Pretty sure Lewis likes Tennessee a lot. Not sure where this thread is going.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I would love to see this kid lined up beside HT for the next couple years! CJP has definitely reeled in some amazing LB's.

VN Store

Back