'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

I’m not saying we need a bunch of violent mfers but they should push the envelope as far as they can though.
Violent every time it comes to competition. Be it in the weight room, film room, practice field, game day.

Just not violent on the strip, when drinking, in their dorm rooms, and with their girl friends.

Reactions: Dudleys87
There's literally a ga fan on VQ saying Lewis and Brooks aren't takes at UGA. You can't make this up.
giphy.gif

VQ podcast said it’s gonna be a dogfight to keep Lewis. Didn’t say he was likely to decommit just that his recruitment is far from over.

Lewis said that Neids is his favorite coach.

If he leaves then it’d be a good time to start worrying.

VQ just trying to create some suspense.

Just tired of the same ole song and dance man. We do really well then the gut punch just to have the same type class year after year.

but like you said we’ll see..

Reactions: VolForLife83
Just tired of the same ole song and dance man. We do really well then the gut punch just to have the same type class year after year.

Pruitt can do more with the same type of class than others did with great classes. He'll find a way to build the team even if it means getting transfers like Soloman and Mays.

Were you under the impression that when a kid commits that he automatically and immediately shuts it down and takes no more visits or phone calls and stops considering other schools?

This guy is a legit 5*. Of course it’s gonna be a dog fight to keep him. This is big boy cruitin

Pruitt can do more with the same type of class than others did with great classes. He'll find a way to build the team even if it means getting transfers like Soloman and Mays.

I get it but I’d like to come out the gate putting our foot in teams asses rather than hoping x, y, or z catch on. In not as many words I’m tired of losing.

Were you under the impression that when a kid commits that he automatically and immediately shuts it down and takes no more visits or phone calls and stops considering other schools?

This guy is a legit 5*. Of course it’s gonna be a dog fight to keep him. This is big boy cruitin

Not exactly, I guess I bought into the recruiting for Tennessee a bit to much.

sry folks.

Lots of South Florida kids are known to flip a couple of times during recruitment so that coupled with the attention he will get makes for drama until the ink is dry.

Reactions: lilesrt and Pacer92

VN Store

Back