'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (Tennessee Commit)

m1al

I'm the most wanted man on my island...
Yes. We are a dumpster fire. He probably sees it.
Do you EVER stop wailing and gnashing your teeth? Seriously, you do realize most folks can't stand someone that CONSTANTLY whines like a baby, even if they do have a good reason, right? 🤣

CreiveHallVol

Serenity now, insanity later
How you doing buddy?
Recovering from surgery, just started working out/yoga/cycling again. About to start getting back to teaching yoga and coaching again. Still got cancer. But the treatment is worse than the cancer right now so we are holding off on radiation.

Volbucky

Recovering from surgery, just started working out/yoga/cycling again. About to start getting back to teaching yoga and coaching again. Still got cancer. But the treatment is worse than the cancer right now so we are holding off on radiation.
Stay strong man, keep your mind right and know that even strangers are praying for you. Tough times never last, tough people do.

CreiveHallVol

Serenity now, insanity later
Stay strong man, keep your mind right and know that even strangers are praying for you. Tough times never last, tough people do.
I really appreciate that, brother. I've been blown by the kindness and support I've gotten from my friends family and community (VN, Nashville fitness community and from others around the county). I'm ready to get back out and repay the kindness. I've reached out to the local police force, mayor's office, and Boy's Club for volunteering opportunities.

Last edited:

MarcoVol

Meant to tell you I’ve been stopped 2 times wearing the “🖕Cancer” shirt. One guy was battling cancer himself - He was a big fan.

Glad to hear you’re getting back to activity! Cancer done fu**ed with the wrong dude.

VN Store

Sponsors