'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Aside from this stat coming from a Cock fan site who has no Absolutely no past relevance what so ever.I’m sure we can all agree that picking out one stretch of a university’s bad of wins and losses can be said for just about every university lol the clout he was trying to achieve will never happen...this was equivalent to Vandy talking S**t to us....NOT!! Offended 😂😂😂

Reactions: TitanicVolz
That boy Lewis look like a safety out there lol .
200w.gif

:eek::D

Henry T slimmed down this year. I think with pass happy offenses we will see a lot of every down MLB playing at 225-230 (which he is no where close to) and then you will have situational LB like Eason at 250.

Yep and the WILL is the playmaker in this defense in sub packages.

Always need a thumper at MIKE, but Lewis is HTs backfill and will be perfect after a year or so in S&C program.

This is Terrence versus some scrub in Florida who said “No LB in the state of Florida can guard me”. LOL.

In fairness he burns Terrence on a few of these if you go and look. Also, the kid isn’t a scrub we had offered him. (Non-commitable of course) He is committed to Coastal Carolina. The kid is a RB and not a WR.

Last edited:
Henry T slimmed down this year. I think with pass happy offenses we will see a lot of every down MLB playing at 225-230 (which he is no where close to) and then you will have situational LB like Eason at 250.

Interesting!...I know times have changed but I’m old school!..I like a 6ft 4 - 6ft 6 300 pound DL and a 6ft 2- 6ft 4 240 250LB guess you could say 4-3 defense.i know that’s what our defense is but I’m talking about old school sec football size. I haven’t seen Henry T since last season so I wasn’t aware he had lost but after butchs Snafu on weight lifting,anytime I hear someone loses weight it kinda makes me cringe...I’m still recovering from the bitch era 😂😂😭 but I trust your judgment

I was about to say I hope Pruitt has plans to bulk this dude up👀😂

JRM was about the same size. He worked out well and was fine. Lewis is cut Hardly any fat. He's fast, agile, and plays with an attitude. LB's aren't all 260 and slow as Christmas. We need LB's that can cover H backs and RB's all over the field.

I like it. The one place HT and Bituli were graded poorly last year was pass coverage. He's a such a strong dude and has great form, so it won't be an issue tackling. He may even be a bit quicker and [insert high school physics equation with velocity and force].

As long as we keep weight on the interior and DBs, I'm good with lighter quicker LBs.

VN Store

Back