'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

We don't have time to worry about character issues. We have football issues and this kid aint got no football issues!
Short sided and narrow minded view-Do you know the story of the rumors surrounding him? Look it up. You cannot completely sacrifice whatever integrity this program has left by bringing in someone who could completely destroy it.

You do know that family of players have been known to post on here right? Arian fosters mom and Jason crooms mom both posted a lot.. there have been a lot more too

So you're saying there are some insiders that post here?

You do know that family of players have been known to post on here right? Arian fosters mom and Jason crooms mom both posted a lot.. there have been a lot more too
So every person claiming to be related to someone we are recruiting is legit. Got it. I see ‘his dad’ didn’t predict Maryland. There’s a lot of gullible people on this board

Reactions: EdEcEko77
So every person claiming to be related to someone we are recruiting is legit. Got it. I see ‘his dad’ didn’t predict Maryland. There’s a lot of gullible people on this board
No, I’m just saying it’s not out of the realm of possibilities. It happens

Short sided and narrow minded view-Do you know the story of the rumors surrounding him? Look it up. You cannot completely sacrifice whatever integrity this program has left by bringing in someone who could completely destroy it.

Can you please tell what these "off field" issues are? I've looked it up and haven't found anything specific.

Can you please tell what these "off field" issues are? I've looked it up and haven't found anything specific.
I googled over the weekend and found information on 247 I believe. Kicked out of two schools , rumors about behavior issues including an assault on a teacher. There were enough warnings that UT, Miami and several others backed off from him.

VN Store

Back