'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Chill

This means nothing except it’s the school they loved when they were growing up. Which has nothing to do with where they actually feel comfortable, where their fav coaches are now, who they trust to develop them, etc...

For the record I don’t think the core will split up but I’ll always have that nagging voice that says it’s the of a Vol fan....

Chill

This means nothing except it’s the school they loved when they were growing up. Which has nothing to do with where they actually feel comfortable, where their fav coaches are now, who they trust to develop them, etc...
Bingo. Doesn't mean they like the coach, want to live in Oregon, etc. Probably grew up seeing those cool uniforms and Chip putting up 60 burgers on everybody. No doubt they were peak cool about 10 years ago, when he was about 7. Doesn't mean shiz rn.

Reactions: MarcoVol
Not really a fan of the drama, I like the way Kamar made a decision then went all in peer recruiting and supporting UT. Hope Lewis ends up in orange but I'm not going to be shocked if he doesn't.

Reactions: HawkVol2213
Not really a fan of the drama, I like the way Kamar made a decision then went all in peer recruiting and supporting UT. Hope Lewis ends up in orange but I'm not going to be shocked if he doesn't.

Following recruiting might not be for you if you’re not about the drama

Also - you know Kamar answered his tweet with “Florida”, right?

Only thing i have seen from him is nothing but support for UT, I don't have Twitter, so I only see whats posted in the threads. Everytime someone says anything negative regarding UT Kamar is usually the first, and sometime only, recruit who claps back. From everything I have seen he the most active recruit in this class out there peer recruiting and trying to push kids to UT.

Only thing i have seen from him is nothing but support for UT, I don't have Twitter, so I only see whats posted in the threads. Everytime someone says anything negative regarding UT Kamar is usually the first, and sometime only, recruit who claps back. From everything I have seen he the most active recruit in this class out there peer recruiting and trying to push kids to UT.
Then you haven't been paying attention.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Chill

Once upon a time Tennessee was Vonn Bell's dream school too.

Reactions: MarcoVol
Then you haven't been paying attention.
I guess not, I don't follow everything these kids post. I know at one point he was committed (to Florida), de-commited, then has made a few jabs at Florida while actively trying to get kids to come here. Do I think it's crappy to commit to a school then post about other schools being your dream school? Yea, but I also would give both my legs to be able to play in Neyland stadium for one Saturday in my lifetime so I'm probably biased. I follow recruiting closely, I know every year there is drama with kids, most of the time of where there's smoke there's fire. Maybe I should have used Bailey from last years class as my example. He committed, was all Tennessee and tried to sway kids our way. Dont remember any drama around his commitment, maybe he would have been a better example.

VN Store

Back