'21 FL DT Marquis Robinson (Mizzou commit)

Considering our young DL depth is *very* thin in terms of numbers signed over the last 2-3 classes (even including Terry from the portal) landing Robinson would've been big for the future of the DL moreso than any immediate impact he might have had.
Yes, "for the future"

Have I missed something ? Have we gotten a new commit since the ‘23 TE? Not sure what the joking around is. We need help at DB an LB as well DL and maybe OL. Again if I missed something, let me know.
From my understanding we are done with the 22 class. We have a self imposed scholarship reduction so we are basically maxed out for 22 class. We can’t take any transfers now because they count toward this class. However after Spring we can take on more transfers that will count toward the 23 class. Anyone please correct me if I’m wrong.

Reactions: hooter vol
From my understanding we are done with the 22 class. We have a self imposed scholarship reduction so we are basically maxed out for 22 class. We can’t take any transfers now because they count toward this class. However after Spring we can take on more transfers that will count toward the 23 class. Anyone please correct me if I’m wrong.
Makes sense , I forget about the dead period and when coaches can take or when transfers can make a decision on coming in for spring practice. However I never thought the ‘22 class was bad just that based on needs and how many spots we had left we could have taken some pieces after signing day. I knew we wasn’t picking up a high school recruit but based on how we did this season we could have picked up a few pieces from the transfer portal . Thanks for the clarification.

VN Store

Back