'22 FL DT Jordan Phillips (Tennessee transfer)

Nope, he's still here. Florida was always going to be a factor so it isn't really a big shock. We have the advantage of having him already committed and Rodney Garner. So until things start to trend the other way, I think we should feel solid about our chances to keep him

Read my last post in this thread. Things are trending the other day. He’s not communicating with the staff as much as he used to. Again, nothing is set in stone but he’s on flip watch.

Might know he’s not the big fish but playing beside Walter would only make him better.Can’t double team everyone.
That could happen at Florida since both are strongly considering them. God help us if that happens. I can hear it now, ya know Phillips was committed to us and Walter was almost in the boat. Like people do Trevor Lawrence, Tee Higgins, Sam Howell and on and on.

Read my last post in this thread. Things are trending the other day. He’s not communicating with the staff as much as he used to. Again, nothing is set in stone but he’s on flip watch.
Or it could be the staff have identified a player or two they may think will be better for our team. Speculation can go both ways.

Reactions: KptVFL
Or it could be the staff have identified a player or two they may think will be better for our team. Speculation can go both ways.
yeah, but that's not what's happening here. he's been on at least a couple trips to FL for games already this fall. i think he was at the FL/TN game last week. TN wants to keep him. FL wants him. he's listening to them and visiting them.

he's a flip candidate, not a git candidate.

Reactions: MarcoVol
yeah, but that's not what's happening here. he's been on at least a couple trips to FL for games already this fall. i think he was at the FL/TN game last week. TN wants to keep him. FL wants him. he's listening to them and visiting them.

he's a flip candidate, not a git candidate.
You could be correct, but we will not know until later, but it doesn't matter if he is replaced by a better player.

You could be correct, but we will not know until later, but it doesn't matter if he is replaced by a better player.
lol. it's known that he's made the visits and is in regular communication with FL. sure, he would need to be replaced if he flips. but as to the reason he might not be a part of this class, right now, would not be because he got the git shirt.

that's the topic, not who would be/could be replaced by.

lol. it's known that he's made the visits and is in regular communication with FL. sure, he would need to be replaced if he flips. but as to the reason he might not be a part of this class, right now, would not be because he got the git shirt.

that's the topic, not who would be/could be replaced by.
Actually the topic should be who will be be able to recruit, not to bash the coaching staff. At least, that should be the case for Tennessee fans.

Actually the topic should be who will be be able to recruit, not to bash the coaching staff. At least, that should be the case for Tennessee fans.
well, unfortunately, that's not the topic either and who's bashing the staff? lol.

people see what they want to see.....in everything. you want this to be a git shirt. it's just not, and your belief is not required for it to be true. but you are certainly entitled to believe whatever you want about it, including perceived coach bashing....lol.

VN Store

Back