'22 FL DT Bishop Thomas (FSU commit)

If this Bishop is better than our Minister of Defense, We can get him a Bishop’s mitre. Heck, I will even wear one.

44D34B4C-60C3-4BA2-8BAB-C5E901008C92.jpeg

If this Bishop is better than our Minister of Defense, We can get him a Bishop’s mitre. Heck, I will even wear one.
Better than our Minister of Defense??

image.jpg

Let's not make absurd comments like that. Reggie is a legend.

2 things:
1. This guy has one of the most fun highlight films to watch for a D Lineman that I’ve seen.
2. I don’t think we should ever abandon the state of TN in recruiting, but if I’m Heupel I’m putting my Florida connections to work and taking more Florida kids. There’s too much underrated talent and speed in that state. I’d shoot for around 8 Florida kids every year if I were him.

Not at all

Take at least 4 lol
This is just based on what I have read and heard but I think we would land Bishop Thomas, Quentel Jones, and Gio Davis right now. We are still heavily involved in Ben Roberts and we could recruit Elijah Zollicoffer or Patrick Kutas as a DL. Brian Grant could play DL as well. I wonder if RJ Perry is going to stay as an OL with the new staff. As long as we get some bodies that Garner can work with, we will be fine lol

This is just based on what I have read and heard but I think we would land Bishop Thomas, Quentel Jones, and Gio Davis right now. We are still heavily involved in Ben Roberts and we could recruit Elijah Zollicoffer or Patrick Kutas as a DL. Brian Grant could play DL as well. I wonder if RJ Perry is going to stay as an OL with the new staff. As long as we get some bodies that Garner can work with, we will be fine lol
Nolen, Curry, Q. Jones, Bishop

Reactions: FïreBall

VN Store

Back