'22 FL DT Ahmad Moten (Miami commit)

So our coaches are tampering with players currently on other teams? That seems gross.

You either play the game, or you get left behind. Pretty simple. I’m fairly confident this is something most teams are already doing. You don’t have to like it, but many on her have been clamoring for us to do what it takes to win football games. Well, this is what it takes now.

Kids sign with a team for one year. I’m sure he’ll be available in the transfer portal next year when he doesn’t start as a true freshman.

Reactions: ScornedPapaVol
Ahmad Moten is spending the next few days in Gatlinburg, Tenn., enjoying a vacation in the Great Smoky Mountains that his family planned months ago. He plans to be back in East Tennessee next weekend, too.

Cabin in the mountains - NICE.

Do South Florida folks cold weather much?

Interesting dynamic here.

I was up there last weekend and it was warmer there than it was in Knoxville. It was kinda weird

Reactions: HalfullVol
Just spoke with Class of 2022 DL Ahmad Moten of Fort Lauderdale, Fla., following his official visit to Tennessee this weekend. He said his first look at the Vols turned out to be “way better” than he expected, and the visit definitely helped Tennessee’s cause. He really liked the way the Vols’ staff treated him, and he said the opportunity to play in the SEC is also one of the reasons he’s strongly considering Tennessee.

LaTrell Bumphus served as Moten’s player host, and while Moten previously downplayed the importance of early playing time in his decision, he said Tennessee showed him that it has plenty of nose guards on its roster, but not many DTs who can play three-technique. He said that’s a big deal to him, and the Vols broke down the depth chart and showed him that he could make an impact.

Tennessee is just the first of a few schools that will host him down the stretch. He’s scheduled to take an official visit to North Carolina beginning Monday, but with snow in the Chapel Hill, N.C., area, he said those plans are up in the air right now. It’s possible the trip will have to be rescheduled. He’s still set to go to Oklahoma next weekend and Miami the weekend of Jan. 28, and he plans to announce his decision on National Signing Day.
-Callahan

I still think Miami is going to be hard to beat for Moten
Cristobal is going to be a thorn in everyone's side when it comes to Florida kids... good news is, he's going to be a much bigger thorn in UF's and FSU's side..
Miami kills coaches. He’ll be in the portal in a year. Otoh, everyone will

Cristobal is going to be a thorn in everyone's side when it comes to Florida kids... good news is, he's going to be a much bigger thorn in UF's and FSU's side..
He is from Fla .. I think he likes warmer weather more than he realizes .. in the end staying home will probably be the final straw .. but hey you cant getem unless you try ..RG makes a great impression .. got to keep that man !! we just need a defense that can get us a few 3 and outs a game and we will be fine ....

need FSU to get better more so than Miami. FSU pulls kids from Georgia when they are relevant. JMO.

need FSU to get better more so than Miami. FSU pulls kids from Georgia when they are relevant. JMO.

Yes we need FSU to syphon off guys from SE GA and Auburn to work on W and SW GA in places like Lagrange and Columbus. Both places can almost walk to AU, 35 miles or there abouts.

VN Store

Back