'22 FL DT Ahmad Moten (Miami commit)

Last nights 247 recruiting chat....
Do you think the staff pushes for any unsigned 22 kids before NSD?
Defensive lineman Ahmad Moten of Fort Lauderdale, Fla., is the one Class of 2022 prospect we know for sure who’s a legitimate target for Tennessee. The Vols offered him weeks ago and visited him twice leading up to Early Signing Day, and they’re scheduled to host him on an official visit the weekend of Jan. 14, the first weekend after the ongoing dead period.
- Callahan

Last nights 247 recruiting chat....
Do you think the staff pushes for any unsigned 22 kids before NSD?

- Callahan
I really like to see CJH recruiting some stellar defensive players. This means that the offense will get more opportunities to have the ball and put up more points and the defense will be more rested.

I really like to see CJH recruiting some stellar defensive players. This means that the offense will get more opportunities to have the ball and put up more points and the defense will be more rested.
Agreed, but it’s hard not to think all these quality D linemen we’ve signed or are still recruiting are mostly due to CRG. CJH hired CRG and certainly has a hand in the process but CRG is doing the heavy lifting. JMO

Reactions: HeadVol77
Agreed, but it’s hard not to think all these quality D linemen we’ve signed or are still recruiting are mostly due to CRG. CJH hired CRG and certainly has a hand in the process but CRG is doing the heavy lifting. JMO
Hire professionals and be professional enough to let them be professionals. Yes, CRG is doing the heavy lifting with these defensive recruits (as he should, that's his job), but the positive environment CJH has fostered makes it easier to sell the program I would also imagine.

Hire professionals and be professional enough to let them be professionals. Yes, CRG is doing the heavy lifting with these defensive recruits (as he should, that's his job), but the positive environment CJH has fostered makes it easier to sell the program I would also imagine.

And to develop and keep players.

VN Store

Back