'22 FL DT Ahmad Moten (Miami commit)

I don’t think he’s signing early so I think he may come to UT next visit. Could be wrong though.
true on no ESD, visit this wkend according to AP Trail Bits Wed...

Rodney Garner and Brian Jean Mary are in south Florida seeing Gabriel Jacas and Ahmad Moten. Both are set to visit Tennessee officially this weekend.
Webb: Lead
Agu: Lead
Williams: Lead
Tolan: Too close to call
M’ba: Barrier tough for me to call. Common logic says Vols or Auburn
Pearce: Lead
Scott: Trail
Gilbert: Too close to call
West: Much closer than ppl realize.
Smith: that one boils down to numbers imo
Evans: trending to no visit is last I heard
Moten: won’t sign early
Jacas: Vols Deep in it
Verse: way to tough to call

true on no ESD, visit this wkend according to AP Trail Bits Wed...

I don’t see how there’s any way Heupel turns away a 6’2 WR from Florida with world class speed. I think Smith is easily a take and they take only 1 of Agu or Pearce. Especially if they feel confident about getting Verse via transfer

We still don't know if the administration petitioned to back count for the players that asked to be released from letters of intent after the coaching change. If so, we may be able to sign more than what we think. If not, it may be in the deal to count as lost schollies for the recruiting violations. This is all just speculation.

I don’t see how there’s any way Heupel turns away a 6’2 WR from Florida with world class speed. I think Smith is easily a take and they take only 1 of Agu or Pearce. Especially if they feel confident about getting Verse via transfer
Tyre is also a SDE... we will land one of them but you're correct. Smith is world class speed

Tyre is also a SDE... we will land one of them but you're correct. Smith is world class speed
Looks like West will go to free shoes u. Hopefully RG can change that though. I’m just saying if it comes down to either taking CJ Smith or one of the two of Agu and Pearce if the opposing one is already on board that we should take Smith. However it’s looking like we may not have to make that decision unfortunately

Looks like West will go to free shoes u. Hopefully RG can change that though. I’m just saying if it comes down to either taking CJ Smith or one of the two of Agu and Pearce if the opposing one is already on board that we should take Smith. However it’s looking like we may not have to make that decision unfortunately
There's also the Jacas kid that's a SDE... seems like they're really going after that position.

VN Store

Back