'20 FL DT Agelu Nunu

TrueVolsGBOInsider

Unless he just wows CJP at a camp, I see this young man being a fringe recruit for us. If we miss out on a couple other big time DT prospects then we come back to this young man to see if he’s still on the recruiting board.

Devo182

Before yall get too excited about this kid, do your due diligence. Why did he transfer schools and was he dismissed from the team at his previous school?
In hs? Kids tend to transfer to play on a better team or higher class. High school recruitin is real. Ask kenyatta watsons dad, he recruited more kids to grayson than anybody. My bud that was zoned for farragut got recruited to play for karns BB. Coach put his address down as an asst coach's. It gets shady out there

Leeleesteeth

Inbred Redneck
In hs? Kids tend to transfer to play on a better team or higher class. High school recruitin is real. Ask kenyatta watsons dad, he recruited more kids to grayson than anybody. My bud that was zoned for farragut got recruited to play for karns BB. Coach put his address down as an asst coach's. It gets shady out there
Thanks. Fully aware of all of that. I'm saying before you get excited look into THIS situation.

sonofUT62

Before yall get too excited about this kid, do your due diligence. Why did he transfer schools and was he dismissed from the team at his previous school?
You dropped in on the previous page to tell us what a bad athlete he is. You're starting to sound like you have quite the hard on for this kid.

Leeleesteeth

Inbred Redneck
1. Dismissed from previous team. Missing practice, put hands on a coach.
2. Never said he was a bad athlete. Just not as good a football player as a weight lifter.
3. Getting a hard on for kids is your deal, not mine.
4. If Pruitt wants him, he'll sign him and hopefully grow him up.
Yall can have the last word.

Vol Main

1. Dismissed from previous team. Missing practice, put hands on a coach.
2. Never said he was a bad athlete. Just not as good a football player as a weight lifter.
3. Getting a hard on for kids is your deal, not mine.
4. If Pruitt wants him, he'll sign him and hopefully grow him up.
Yall can have the last word.
Word

VN Store

Sponsors