'21 FL DL Leonard Taylor (Miami Commit)

I really want Arnold

Okay, whatever.........😂

giphy.gif

According to the VQ pod we aren't really in it. AP said we're down the list for him. Jesse laughed and said yeah he loves the gators and dogs :rolleyes:
Meh didnt expect he was realistic, at least yet. Late into that game it feels.

Getting Brashard Smith and having Nieds on him another 8 months though...

Lock up smith and just have to beat out LSU
Hmm UF pretty strong here too. And wouldn't count out Miami. I think we're the longshot here, but agree with getting Smith helps...plus 8 months of Nieds working him...and who knows? Always nice to even be in these battles and have a shot.

Hmm UF pretty strong here too. And wouldn't count out Miami. I think we're the longshot here, but agree with getting Smith helps...plus 8 months of Nieds working him...and who knows? Always nice to even be in these battles and have a shot.

Completely agree. Speaks volumes to the work they’ve done behind the scenes to change things

Reactions: Devo182
Hmm, didn’t Smith have a similar edit for his top five, and we were in the middle on the jersey of his edit? Subliminal messages???
Yes, Turpedits. Strangely, out of MD (terp...edits?), but he's done a few of those so FL kids' edits. Taylor, Smith, Collier. Idk if all connected. Not in Collier's unfortunately.

VN Store

Back