'21 FL DL Leonard Taylor (Miami Commit)

Picked Miami, another blow Muhhllen

Psssh...who needs 'crootin chops when you can just sign a bunch of transfers and call it a day.

200.gif

His recruiting is so bad that if Mullen doesn’t go 8-2 I think he’s out. Depending on if you use the composite or 247s in house rankings you have to go somewhere between 15-25 to find their highest rated in state commit. Even the uncommitted of those players aren’t trending to them based on crystal balls.

His recruiting is so bad that if Mullen doesn’t go 8-2 I think he’s out. Depending on if you use the composite or 247s in house rankings you have to go somewhere between 15-25 to find their highest rated in state commit. Even the uncommitted of those players aren’t trending to them based on crystal balls.
No way they fire Mullen, especially with the loss of revenue CV19 is going to cause. I’d venture to say almost every coach with a large buyout will be safe this year regardless of record. He led them to 10 wins last year too. He’s safe.

I hate FL but Mullen went 10-3 and 11-2 the last two years. Pretty sure he doesn’t need to go 8-2 in a weird season to keep his job.

My thoughts on Mullen are simple. Very good coach that hates to recruit. This usually = jump to the nfl. Makes sense why florida coaches were complaining about playing Bama. They know this is their best shot and also feel Mullen wants to use this as his catapult to the big time. Things are changing with college athletics. The hypocrisy of massive college coaching salaries and ncaa scooping billions while not allowing players to monetize their right in a capitalist society is changing. Might mean a complete dismantling of NCAA so all can earn big, or complete redistribution and salaries for coaches drop while money shifts to players.

Not sure how the NCAA has operated for as long as they have.

My thoughts on Mullen are simple. Very good coach that hates to recruit. This usually = jump to the nfl. Makes sense why florida coaches were complaining about playing Bama. They know this is their best shot and also feel Mullen wants to use this as his catapult to the big time. Things are changing with college athletics. The hypocrisy of massive college coaching salaries and ncaa scooping billions while not allowing players to monetize their right in a capitalist society is changing. Might mean a complete dismantling of NCAA so all can earn big, or complete redistribution and salaries for coaches drop while money shifts to players.

Not sure how the NCAA has operated for as long as they have.

I agree that he needs to have a good year and leave because his recruiting hasn’t been up to Florida standards

I agree that he needs to have a good year and leave because his recruiting hasn’t been up to Florida standards
Frankly I love the y muhlen recruits and think he should stay at uf🤣 when we have even level of talent or better talent I like our chances. Look at uga . Mediocre coaching with elite players.. .typically beat uf

VN Store

Back