'20 FL DE Morven Joseph (UT SIGNEE)

There's an article up on him on 247 saying he's 100 percent committed, but that was before the Taggart news came out

Joseph is a former Florida commit but decided to go with the Seminoles in late July. Now it seems like things could trend back toward the Gators. Florida defensive coordinator Todd Grantham is a huge fan of Joseph and really wants him to be a part of this Florida recruiting class.
-Rivals

I would love to put the full court press on this kid. Who’s really hate to see him back with Florida.

I don't really understand why a defensive guy would want to play for anyone other than Pruitt's team.
I agree. I am biased being a life long Vol fan.. But when Pruitt was a defensive coordinator prior.. I didn't get upset for players going to "that school" to play for him.. Hard to blame them. The way I see it.. If I was a recruit that played defense.. I would want to play for him no matter the teams record.. I would still have a chance at the NFL playing for him.. See Henry T.. The Vols could lose every game the next two years and he will get drafted his Jr year..

I’d be okay with riding with this kid and Simeon Barrow at OLB. If someone else pops up between now and February then even better.

Still: Fla St @# 1.
Fla. @ #2.
@#3.4.5.6.7 are all the what if scenarios imo. Just a kid testing out how important he remains at the home schools. Home schools are like a magnet. Fla. St. going to make a big time hire imo. So you guys need to put the brakes on before you get let down again. See this visit for what it is.

Still: Fla St @# 1.
Fla. @ #2.
@#3.4.5.6.7 are all the what if scenarios imo. Just a kid testing out how important he remains at the home schools. Home schools are like a magnet. Fla. St. going to make a big time hire imo. So you guys need to put the brakes on before you get let down again. See this visit for what it is.

Ligma

VN Store

Back