'20 FL DE Morven Joseph (UT SIGNEE)

Big Gucci Sosa

Sniper Gang.
9085033.jpg

Morven Joseph, 2020 Weakside defensive end - Rivals.com

Morven Joseph, Lake Gibson, Weak-Side Defensive End

Plans to visit TN

“I want to visit for sure. I want to get there and see everything. I haven’t been there ever, but I had a long conversation with one of the coaches, the linebacker’s coach. That conversation with him really opened my eyes. I like him a lot and I like the coaches, so I have to go visit.”
Rivals

It seems like every high ranked kid from the state of Florida is an attention whore. Not saying it’s the case with this kid but it’s definitely been a trend with the 4/5⭐️s from that state.

Three-star Florida DE commitment Morven Joseph of Lake Gibson High School in Lakeland, Fla., visited Tennessee for the first time today to attend the Vols’ camp, and he said he’s already planning to make the trip to Knoxville again on an official visit in the coming months.

Joseph picked up an offer from Tennessee in late April and said he has stayed in frequent contact with Chris Rumph, the Vols’ co-defensive coordinator and outside linebackers coach, over the past several weeks. And while Joseph has been committed to Florida for almost four months, he said he’s still planning to take all five of his official visits. But he said Florida and Tennessee are the only two schools that he knows will get official visits from him.

We’ll have a full story on Joseph a little later.

-Callahan

A number of staffs are higher on this kid than his ranking would suggest. Can't say I personally see it, but I'm also not paid to make those decisions. If Pruitt wants him, let's do it.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Has great film and based on the schools that are after him I would say he is underrated. If the coaches want him I’m all in.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol

VN Store

Back