'20 FL DE Morven Joseph (UT SIGNEE)

I’m curious how Eason has done, nothing really out there but as of right now morven has done the best in being ready to go from appearances. Tyler is a monster but still seems to have some fluff.

I’m curious how Eason has done, nothing really out there but as of right now morven has done the best in being ready to go from appearances. Tyler is a monster but still seems to have some fluff.
All they’ve done is work out.

All they’ve done is work out.
That and walk throughs, there’s a part of me that if the younger guys took advantage of the extended period of time to really hammer S&C then our freshmen could be way ahead of the curve. At that point it’s just a matter of teaching them the concepts. Could be a blessing in disguise.

Reactions: hooter vol
That and walk throughs, there’s a part of me that if the younger guys took advantage of the extended period of time to really hammer S&C then our freshmen could be way ahead of the curve. At that point it’s just a matter of teaching them the concepts. Could be a blessing in disguise.
I don't think the extra 4 weeks of lifting is going to be enough to "catch up" to people who have been in a college strength and conditioning program for years. It's not going to hurt, but nothing gets you more prepared than experience

I don't think the extra 4 weeks of lifting is going to be enough to "catch up" to people who have been in a college strength and conditioning program for years. It's not going to hurt, but nothing gets you more prepared than experience
Yerp. We have grown ass men all over the team. I mean the o line and d line are some monsters

VN Store

Back